IT’S TIME TO PLUG INTO YOUR SOUL’S POWER!
Angelscapes is your direct connection to finding your Soul’s power and wisdom. Join Nancy Smith, Akashic Medium, and Mary D’Alba medium and astrologer in this interactive show to explore tools and steps you can take to create peace, calm and confidence in your life. During each show Nancy and Mary will discuss ideas, tips and lessons to help you open to receive Divine love, Joy and Soul Power in Your life! You CAN build a simple spiritual practice that will change your life! You CAN develop your intuition to help you navigate through daily life. You CAN build a fulfilling partnership with your Soul. You CAN discover the powerful being you really are. It’s time to plug into your Soul’s power!
NANCY SMITH is Author of award-winning Divine Love Affair an Akashic
Journey, a book filled with simple tools to create a magnificent life.
Nancy’s book is a compilation of the experience and wisdom she gathered
through her 18 years of work as a medium, energy healer, Akashic
practitioner and teacher. Nancy developed and teaches a program called the Akashic Journey to Soul Mastery, a series of classes about the higher energy of the Akasha that holds the mystery of your soul. Nancy teaches these classes online, as well as at her studio. Nancy is a minister spiritualist tradition of mediumship.
As an Akashic Medium Nancy Smith reads your Soul’s Akashic Records. The Akasha is the sensitive energy of the creator, divine unconditional love, from which all life is created. In a session with Nancy you will see how this divine love is connected directly to you. When Nancy connects to the Akasha she
connects to your Soul and your spiritual team for life guidance and healing. Nancy is a certified medium and a spirit artist, drawing the likeness of
spirit in medium sessions. Nancy lectures, teaches and demonstrates
mediumship at Spiritualist churches throughout New England. She is a Reiki master- teacher in the Usui tradition. Nancy is a Paco and carries a. Mesa in the Peruvian Andean Quechua tradition. She is also trained in Theta healing. Read more and see Nancy’s art at www.angelscapes.net or contact Nancy at email@example.com
MARY D’ALBA is a metaphysical practitioner and teacher. Mary brings years of corporate training and program development into the spiritual world. Her mission in this work is to help empower others to find what is important in their lives, tap into their passions and help her clients live their best life ever. Mary is a psychic and medium, specializing in heart-felt, empowering and accurate readings. Mary is the official medium on “The Blake and Erin Show” on Kiss 106.1 FM in the Cayman Islands. Mary has been featured in news articles throughout the greater Boston area including The Boston Globe. In addition to her radio and media appearances, Mary has also been interviewed for the book “How to Receive a Great Psychic Reading” by world known Medium Carole Lynne.
Mary’s many gifts include:
- She is registered, certified clinical hypnotherapist through The National Guild of Hypnotists.
- She is a Certified Tarot Professional through the American Board for Tarot Certification.
- Mary also is an Ordained Minister through the Universal Brotherhood Movement.
- Mary also is a spiritual life coach, helping clients find their true passion and their soul purpose in life. Mary is a certified coach through “The Practical Coach” system by Dawn Falbe and Gina Concotelli.
- Mary is a Medium trained under Carole Lynne and Gayle Kirk
- Mary is a member of the American Federation of Astrologers and the National Council for Geocosmic Research. Her work also includes Astrology, using natal charts (where the planets were at your birth) to help find talents, strengths and challenges. She also uses Astrological theory to review future events and compatibility.
Mary is a delight to work with. Her calming, easy going manner, warmth, and heart centered approach to all she does is quick to set the client at ease during any of the wide spectrum of services she offers. You can find Mary at www.marydalba.com and reach out to her at firstname.lastname@example.org